South Australia is leading the nation on tackling climate change. We are:
- Leading the nation on renewable energy with the most ambitious plan to slash emissions
- The first state to progress banning single use plastics
- Taking the politics out of the River Murray, ensuring we have a healthy and sustainable river system
- Ensuring additional sand replenishment to protect our coastline
- Creating a new national park and opening our reservoirs for recreational use.
Page last updated: 16 March 2020