The State Government has introduced a Bill to Parliament to allow police to force the blood testing of any offender who attacks and exposes police, health or emergency service workers to the risk of contracting an infectious disease.
- Jobs boost for electronics firm ahead of expansion (Tom Koutsantonis) 15 January, 2018
- Grant bolsters spirits at McLaren Vale winery (Geoff Brock) 15 January, 2018
- South Australian disability sector calls on the Commonwealth to improve NDIS rollout (Katrine Hildyard) 15 January, 2018
- Major city intersection to reopen tomorrow after construction blitz (Stephen Mullighan) 14 January, 2018
- Search is on for Adelaide’s next international cycling champion (Katrine Hildyard) 13 January, 2018
- Australian first cycling endurance race goes round the Bend this weekend (Leon Bignell) 12 January, 2018