Housing and household expenses, concessions and life-changing events - like having a baby, changing career or coping with a health condition - are key areas the State Government will address in a public consultation on cost of living pressures.
- Independent review confirms extra water can be delivered to River Murray, with benefits (Ian Hunter) 19 January, 2018
- Works begin to improve River Murray wetland health at 10 sites (Ian Hunter) 19 January, 2018
- Walk of Fame cements Festival Centre star factor (Jay Weatherill) 19 January, 2018
- $21.6 million upgrade of state’s largest metro storage tank complete (Ian Hunter) 19 January, 2018
- New pipeline to improve water quality for Orroroo (Ian Hunter) 19 January, 2018
- Bell tolls for Marshall’s Libs (Tom Koutsantonis) 19 January, 2018