More than 120 new affordable homes will be built through a $20 million package aimed at stimulating the building industry and providing affordable homes for some of South Australia's most vulnerable citizens.
- Exciting grand finals weekend ahead for our South Australian sporting teams (Leon Bignell) 24 March, 2017
- $150,000 investment in state-of-the-art Fire Truck for South East forests (Leon Bignell) 24 March, 2017
- South East wine industry shares in $180,000 funding (Leon Bignell) 24 March, 2017
- South Australian campaign to build maritime skills pays off (Martin Hamilton-Smith) 24 March, 2017
- Botanic Gardens Masterclasses set to school the state’s green thumbs (Ian Hunter) 24 March, 2017
- $2m for world-leading SA driverless tech company to conduct research, on-road trials (Stephen Mullighan) 24 March, 2017