In 2014 Premier Jay Weatherill launched the Taking a Stand Responding to Domestic Violence policy.
- Taking a stand - Domestic violence prevention is a priority. Violence against women has a much broader impact on our community than the harm caused to individual women.
In 2013 a series of Building a Stronger South Australia policy initiatives were realeased.
- A Modern Public Service - Building a modern and capable public service that works together with citizens, businesses, and communities to deliver for South Australia.
- Our Jobs Plan- Our response to a changing manufacturing environment in South Australia
- Safe City - Making one of the safest cities in the world even safer.
- Our Port - Harnessing Port Adelaide’s history and character to build a vibrant, thriving place to live and visit.
- High-Quality Education - To have one of the best education systems in the world, with a highly-skilled workforce and thriving school communities.
- Children, Technology and Gambling - Helping our children experience the benefits of the online world while keeping them safe from harm
- Healthy and Strong Children - Helping our children to develop healthier lifestyle habits and a stronger awareness of the natural environment.
- Premium Food and Wine - Vibrant, sustainable and internationally competitive food and agribusiness sectors.
- Housing in the City - A new vision for inner-city living.
- Transport - A smart, user-focused transport system will allow us to grow while remaining one of the most liveable places in the world.
- Safer Communities. Safer Policing - New laws and increased support for police will make our communities safer.
- Public Transport- New incentives will encourage greater use of public transport.
- Jobs and Skills - Our Jobs and Skills policy will ensure that South Australians are supported to find, prepare for and keep meaningful jobs.
- Future Fund - A Future Fund will deposit the gains of strong economic times to reinvest in our State to secure our children’s future.